Sunday, May 26, 2013

Buffet in my class

Last Wednesday was the day that all students in my class has to cook his/her own country food. It was fun and interesting to taste the foods from different countries from Europe, Africa to Asia. My classmates are from Spain, Morocco, Pakistan, Russia, China, Mozambique, Thailand and me Vietnam...So, I got the chance to taste international lunch at once.

Buffet, Roihuvuori koulutus

I made spring rolls and many friends like it. They were asking for the ingredients but since I don't have the recipes with exactly show how to do it. I just put the minced chicken, shrimp, dry shiitake mushrooms, cellophane noodles, eggs, salt, sugar, and pepper, and mixed them together, rolled and fried in pan with oil. They are pretty much simple, isn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...