Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My birthday


Last Saturday 7.12 was my birthday, I'm turning into 26. Feeling old already! This year, I made a small party and invited some close friends to celebrate with.

Some handsome sushi, mango passion fruit cheesecake.

IMG_1225

IMG_1236

IMG_1286
IMG_9125
IMG_9110

IMG_9117

I received the Elie Saab perfume as a gift, Le parfum Eau de parfum intense, my favourite scent. The scent of orange blossom and rose honey which make it ultra sensual and feminine & Elie Saab body lotion. How much I love these smells.

One early morning when I came to school, a friend handed me a gift, the Elizabeth Arden with green tea refreshing body lotion and the other gave Fedora hat in summer. Thank you very much, I don't need big party to be happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...