Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Free days at home


When I have free days from work, I’m looking forward to do nothing but rest and chilled out so I can get my energy back. 

What do i do to rewind? Here is the list of things I usually do to rewind myself:

  1. I want to have a bathtub where I can immerse myself in warm water while listening to music (or not listening to music) with some lighted candles near by to create spa ambience. Unfortunately, I don't have a bathtub so I have to go with normal shower. One day, I tried to bring a candle to the bathroom and turned off the light but it was so dark so I ended up turning the light on and still keep the lit candles. It’s fine! The purpose is: to take a long shower, feel super clean and refresh
  2. Put cream on my face and do a massage. It really makes me feel relaxed.
  3. Put my feet in salted water. I have 2 bottles of foot soak: one is peppermint and another is lemon. To be honest, I feel lazy to do this sometimes except when I came to my boyfriend’s place, he brought a bucket of warm water with sea salt for me, the only thing I did was to put my feet in. How lucky I am!
  4. Make some delicious meal.
  5. Listening to music.
  6. Do some short and simple yoga exercises.
  7. Read books, news or watch movie on Netflix. In my case, sometimes I was browsing Internet very long, sometimes I spent whole night watching series on Netflix. Books: I only read what I found interesting.  

I like to clean my apartment, my mind is clear when things are clean and organized even though it’s hard to achieve it sometimes but I try whenever I can. And of course do laundry.

I believe plants and flowers bring positive energy. Those are flowers and plant my boyfriend and my friend gave me. I feel happy when I look at them, they just brighten a corner of my kitchen. 

IMG_0352

Kalanchoe or tulilatva in Finnish

IMG_0348

Flamingo flower, in Finnish also flamingokukka

As a fan of moisturizers, I rarely do makeup or make up very lightly but moisturizer is a must for me, I want to feel my skin super hydrated. My favorite moisturizer is Kiehl’s which I bought in Stockman in Hullut päivät (crazy days) occasion and I love it, I used it up very quickly.  

kiehl's
Kiehl’s ultra facial cream, perfect for my winter dry skin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...