Sunday, March 28, 2021

Angel wings and spring cleaning






I'm so proud of my angel wings. When I was given the plant on May 26, 2020, it had only 4 leaves. After almost a year from that time it has grown into such a big plant with prominent leaves with beautiful color. I put it next to the kitchen window and water it with rice water.  


Angel wings March 28, 2021


Angel wings March 28, 2021


I have been using vinegar for laundry instead of liquid fabric softener for almost half a year now and I love it. I feel that eliminates unpleasant smells and electricity very effectively. Some materials suggest not to use liquid softener so I started to use vinegar for that, it is suitable for all materials and it makes my laundry softer, brighter with delicate scent. One of the brand I love is Ole hyvä from Finland. I'm currently using the vinegar with peppermint scent. 



Easter is coming soon in 1 week. Today the clock change again and I feel the spring is coming. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...