Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Martina restaurant

Showing some pictures of the food I ordered with my friend in Martina restaurant, Pasila last Saturday.

Menu

Feta chicken pasta

Feta chicken pasta, chicken is good but the tagliatelle pasta seems to be added too much cream, the same goes with my shrimp chowder.

Martina

The surroundings & salad. The salad is very nice: potatoes, green bean, sour cream, canned peach, etc.

Shrimp chowder

Shrimp chowder

I also ordered Garlic escagot, but my picture is so upset, I don't want to show!

Martina restaurant

I like the decoration in the restaurant. Something about the design that is simple but elegant: those pictures hanging in the wall, color and lightings,...they seem to be well-fitted each other!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...