Thursday, November 3, 2011

My trip to Sweden

I suddenly want to write about the Sweden trip, the trip I had been 2 months ago. It is sort and surprising, my friend just called me the night before the departure day.

Even short but it is lovely and memorable. I spent only 6 hours in Stockholm, almost couldn’t go to any specific place but walking around the city centre area. Subtracts 2 hours eating, 1 hour shopping, we only have 3 hours left for walking and taking a picture,...

We spent 17 hours on board from Helsinki to Stockholm and 17 hours back from Stockholm to Helsinki. I was afraid that it would be boring but it was not. We talked, ate, shopped and passed the time. It was really glad and joyful!

Evening we went to the restaurant, night we went to the bar, to drink some cocktail, listened to music, music for the old and music for the young. Dancing, it was so fun. Even when I write these lines, it seems like I live in that atmosphere again.

Visit some place on board, tax free area

On board

Guerlain

Chanel

Channel 5

Courvoisier

Some tax free but like a dream product, don’t know when I can have enough money to spend for those luxury goods like this one.

Karl Fazer chocolate

Karl Fazer, the famous brand of Finland

OB

View on board

Sometimes you must be there to feel the nature's true beauty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...