Wednesday, March 25, 2020

tokyo by night



Tokyo seems to never sleep, it’s always in motion. The night was lit with neon lights districts and by passers. I enjoyed to walk around Asakusa area during the time I stayed there. One night, I stopped by a store to buy Taiyaki, it is a Japanese fish-shaped cake that filled with red bean paste. It was so good. My only regret is that if I ever come to Japan again, I would like to enjoy the city more slowly, go for a walk, eat more food and instead of frenzy going as I did before. The first night with my sister, we went to Family Mart on the opposite side of our hotel buy kitsune udon because we were too hungry to go anywhere. It was my happy time.

That was the first time my sister visited a big city like Tokyo. She has been working in the countryside for so long, so she was very eager to see the city. I booked the hotels for us in Kyoto and Osaka as well, unfortunately she couldn’t come with me but had to leave early to her workplace. She was very happy to see Tokyo skytree from the taxi and even took a video with it. It is the world's tallest tower at 634 meters, I could see it when I took an onsen on the top floor of our hotel. 






Quickly check Tokyu Plaza Omotesando Harajuku, which is located in Harajuku area. The place is famous for its gorgeous entrance designed as a kaleidoscope of mirrors.




My simple dinner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...