Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A little gift


Yesterday I received a gift from my boss. I called it a surprising gift because I haven’t expected that.

I helped her to take care of her dog when she was in business trip.

Her name is Kumi. It means rubber in English

And the gift is...


It is a clock. She knows I love baking, so she bought the clock with the shape of a girl with muffin. She says it’s my style.

I even love the bag with the small red bug


Hah, the clock is so cute; I hang it on my wall.




I love the design from this company, so lovable!


She gave me the ride to Helsinki

The sky was clear, sunshine. Then I suddenly saw this



Fog in Ruoholahti

Spring comes to Finland. But is it really coming?

There is sunshine, and my hope is high!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...