Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday in Vallila

I like with because

It is lovely. With the string it becomes a bag, or it can be converted into a purse if I leave the string out (like the picture above), and

It is so cheap


I bought them in Vallila, a second hand shop in Helsinki.

Where people buy and sell their unwanted stuffs.

You can make a bargin. That's what I learned from my friend.

You can find some unique things.

Some people wear really fashionable. It's not what you wear but how you wear!

They sell mostly clothes to make room for the new ones in the next season.

Spring comes. Do you know I have been waiting for you for a long time?

Today I can walk in normal street (before I'm used to walk in snow)

Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...