Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekend with Kumi

Last weekend I was with Kumi, the dog my boss asked me to take care of while they were in Germany.

So I went to their place and stayed during the weekend. I enjoyed the time being there. The place was quite, I thought it might be boring but it wasn’t .

I am quite busy, busy with the tasks that mainly assigned by me :) I make the websites for my boss, and it's not my field of study. I am not a web designer.

I was busy with cooking, taking care of Kumi, feeding her, taking her outside for walk, etc. When I had a free time, I took the picture of the little things in the house, Kumi’ pictures, and outside surroundings…




This is Kumi. Sleeping all the time!


Why are you always taking picture of me, sis?

After taking a lot of picture of little Kumi, I went outside to take the pictures of trees, plants, mainly branches, flowers, neighbour houses, etc.





And do you think this is a dog behaviour??? Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...