Sunday, May 22, 2011

My first lasagna

Yesterday, my boss gave me the lasagna spice. I went home and the thing pop in my head was to make lasagna. The next day I was heading to the supermarket to buy the ingredients. Whenever I ate lasagna in the restaurant in the school, I was always thinking that "is it difficult to make it or not".

So I searched many recipes, it wasn't difficult at all. Combine a little from this, a little from that, I create my own version. So, here is my lasagna.






Quite simple one, without using zucchini. Layer isn't beautiful since this is my first try, and I was lazy, I didn't count how many lasagna noodles to boil first. A little different from the recipe I used, but basically, here is how it is made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...