Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Avocado smoothie

IMG_0517

Born in a tropical country, I was lucky enough to taste different kind of fruits. My favorite of all times are: avocado, coconut, mango, and cainito. Living in Finland, I really miss Vietnamese food and fruits. Fortunately, Finland also has avocado so I can make it when I want to. I love avocado because of its smooth and creamy taste.

When my grandfather was alive, he grew an avocado tree next to the house in the country side, and it bore the loveliest fruits with green skin and the best taste that I have ever known. Remember in Vietnam, I used to eat avocado with condensed milk and I love this combination so I make smoothie using condensed milk too. It is super easy to make with just 3 ingredients, an immersion blender, 3 minutes and you’re done.

Avocado smoothie

IMG_0561

Ingredients
1 ripe avocado (medium-large size)
3 tbsps. condensed milk
1 cup milk

Direction
1.     Cut avocado in half, remove the pit and use the spoon to scoop out the avocado flesh.
2.     Put all the ingredients in a bowl and blends untill smooth with an immersion blender.
Freely adjust the sweetness and thickness according to your taste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...