Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My favorite foundation, serum and lipstick


IMG_0487

YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat
It’s difficult to find a foundation suitable for my skin tone and skin type that I feel great when I apply. Hesitate for a long time because the price is high for me, finally I decided to buy it after a few tries. It is a weightless, illuminating foundation that makes my skin look really beautiful. 

I apply with my fingers and it gives the luminous, flawless finish. The shade B 30 beige best suits me.  It is one of the most fantastic foundations I have had so far. With light-medium coverage, the texture is smooth and lightweight. And yes, I would definitely consider buying it again.  

IMG_0479

IMG_0477

Estée Lauder advanced night repair serum

What could I say? A great serum; my skin wakes up more beautiful and I can apparently feel it. It’s truly expensive but the bottle lasts a year for me.

IMG_0500

MAC Catharina Ultimate Lipstick
In Helsinki day, my friends and I gather together in the city center and we passed by Mac store. Unfortunately, I saw this lipstick and fall in love with it immediately. When I tried to put it on, a friend said the color looks like Korean trend. I bought it not because of my friend compliment though I also like Korea but because I think the color really fits me. I don’t have and don’t like bright lipstick but I am really into this one.

According to Temptalia website, Catharina is described as a “fuchsia.” It’s a bold, bright fuchsia pink with cool, blue undertones and a luminous finish. It had mostly opaque color coverage, but there’s a slight translucency that gives it a lighter look applied to the lips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...